Saturday, May 26, 2012

more jewelry please


Like all women I have way to much jewelry. My mother makes jewelry and we will randomly take a saterday and go to about 3-4 of her fav bead stores in charlotte http://on-a-string.com/ On a sting is a great one near uptown. We find the beads we like and go back to her house and design away. Its a nice way to spend time together and what girl does not like new earrings and necklaces! So my hubby and I racked out brains for ways to store them and still be able to see them so I don't forget what I have. We also do not have enough art in our master bedroom. So we can up with this.....


My husband took plywood with a nice gran and drew out tree branches. Then he cut it out and screwed it onto the wall. The screwed in small hooks in random spots all over the tree. It is now wall art and I can see all my necklaces:) I win.

No comments:

Post a Comment