Friday, June 8, 2012

Granola Goodness

My friend ellie makes home made Granola for her family and her friends. For my birthday she gave me the recipe and my sister and I made it the other day. Whats nice about it is you can change up anything you want so its different every time and you never get sick of it. Here it is how meg and I made it


 
 Ingredients
3 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup almonds
1/2 walnuts
3/4 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup raisins or craisins
1/4 cup plus 2 tbs maple syrup
1/3 cup pistachios

Preheat oven to 350 degreess
In large bowl comine oats, nuts, maple syrup and coconut
put mixture on 2 cookie sheets and cook for about 15 min.
Then take out and put in a bowl to cool down. add raisins at this point. 
If you want you can also add 1/4 cup honey to make it sweeter.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment