Saturday, July 28, 2012

ABC BOOK

One of my sons closest friends just turned one and I wanted this birthday present to be amazing because his mother and whole family is crafty and awesomely inventive people. I was making an ABC book for owen and thought what a prefect 1st birthday gift. I made a kodak photo book but took pictures of the child from facebook or pic I took and used them for the letter word. Such as N is for NAP- then I would take a picture of the child while they are sleeping and us it. It was a lot of work getting the pictures together if the gift is not for your own child but it was well worth it. It is easier for the child if they see themselves or a  family members in a learning book. I recommend it for everyone that has a young child who they are close to in their life.
For some of the word I used common things

using family members makes it alot easier for the kids to learn


It was a present to I just used a picture of her son and mine so she would remember who gave it to him. I also used that same picture for friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment