Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012-reads

So one of the blogs I like to fallow does a special new years posting of all the books she read the year before. I have kept track and thought its nice to see what you have gotten done. This year I have read about 19 and started about 5 more. For some this might seem like few but with a new born and my busy life I feel like this was quite a feet.

1) All together dead- Charliaine Harris
2) From dead to worse- Charliaine Harris
3)What to expect when your expexting
4) Sippy cups are not for chardonney- BEST BOOK TO READ WHILE PREGO
5)The upstairs room- Johanna Reiss
6) Girlfriends guild to pregnancy
7)The painted veil- somerset maugham
8) Waiting- Debra Ginsberg
9) Hunger games- Collins
10)Girl Catch Fire-  Collins
11)Mockingjay- Collins
12) Ink Flamingo
13) Shades of gray
14) Dead and gone- Charliaine Harris
15)dead in the family-Charliaine Harris
16) dead reckoning-  Charliaine Harris
17)-Divergent -Veronica Roth
18) Insurgent-veronica Roth

at this point I started 3 books that I couldnt get into so I re-read
 19) Insurgent

This is my year in books. Hope next year is filled with such great reads

No comments:

Post a Comment