Wednesday, May 30, 2012

tech kids

My father teaching owen the kindle

My mom teaching owen how to use the I-pad. 
I see kids using I-pads and I-phones 100% faster then I can. Kids in Owens generation will never know what writing a letter to someone feels like. The importance of a hand written thank you card, or a hand written invation. 23% of 6-12 year old kids visit social networking sites on a regular basis.More that 50% of parents believe their children should be able to access the internet by themselves by the time they are 6 years old. 

If this generation does not cure cancer because they are playing angry birds on their I-phone ill be pissed.
 All joking aside, I think back to the leaps and bounds the tech world has made since I was young and had floppy disks on a screen that was only white black and green. I can not wait to see what owens kids have to play with. 


PS: I'm still going to make him play outside :)

No comments:

Post a Comment