Sunday, June 3, 2012

This is the beekeepers quilts that i have fallen madly in love with!
 You can find the pattern from tiny owl knits on ravelry.com
 http://www.ravelry.com/
It is also Ravelry's  Anniversary!

Anyway i fell in love with this quilt a few months ago and showed my mom. She bought me the pattern and i started making popels like mad. I got sick of  them and started working on Christmas presents. I have been going back and forth from random projects to popel making for a while now and I have 152 made. I only have to make a little over 300 heheh. The great thing about this project is that you can pick it up and put it down whenever and you only need scrap yarn for them. if you need a filler project i recomment this one and support tiny owl because she is an amazing knitter and has come up with awesome designs. :)
This is my bag full of them. I have alot of blues and greens.

No comments:

Post a Comment