Sunday, June 3, 2012

Clines antiques


About 3 years ago a co worker of my hubby's told us about clines. I have been a thrifter for years and have become a picker along the way but never have I seen a place so filled with wonder and excitement for a great find. When my son was about a month old I put him in a sling and off we went threw the barns of dressers, old vintage video games, signs, bottles and ect. I just took my sister meg and our good friend amy this week and this is what we found......
These were my finds for the day. alot for owen and his nautical 1st birthday im about throw for him in july 
Im making our guest room into owens room and i want it to be nautical theme. but not baby nautical but more grown made very stylized. sign $6

I could not pass him up he is happy old sea cap.  $5
ONLY $3 each.  the hook is for owens room and the bottle openers are for the party of course and I thought they would work great for holding down napkins

There was a whole lot of hand painted very folk art christmas decor. Im thinking it was from a play because of the detail and art that went into these hand carved pieces. It was dense blue foam that they carved and painted. The front was much better looking so im going to fix the tops and cut off the two trees you see in the front. I will put if behind my christmas village of just near the tree.

11839 Highway 49 N
Mount Pleasant, NC 28124
704-436-6824

 

No comments:

Post a Comment