Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Goodie Bags

I have not posted in a while because I have been getting ready for my sons first birthday and we have about 60 people coming to my home. I have Pinterest this party out! I have more projects then I have hours in the day. Once the party happens and everything is photographed I will flood you with all the cool ideas and projects I have been working on. I have finished his goodie bags and here they are.
Party goodies. mustache tattoos, play dough, pirate candy, side walk chalk, anchor tissues, ect.

Kevin designed a logo for Owens 1st birthday

We cut them out and glue sticked them on to brown paper bags for a more rustic look

The folded them up and stapled a Thank you tag on top for color and pazaze!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for the party tomorrow!!! Happy Birthday Owen!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete